Get Your Business On-line
Your website is your most visited room in your business - compare the number of business cards you hand out, or the number of people you meet, and then consider the thousands of people who will visit your site.
- A poor website will give an immediate negative impression to visitors and put them off staying
- A great website will show credibility and encourage interest
£0Per yearSuits small clubs, societies and charities who need to keep costs to a minimum. You need someone to become your ‘web person’
£250In Year 1Suits a small business or club that wants a good looking on-line presence and want to get started with blogging
£ please askBespokeSuits a firm who wants a custom designed visual presentation, wants to sell on-line, run events or offer custom functions.
A commercial project includes:
- A discovery phase where we discuss your business goals and ideas for how to present yourself on-line
- Information design - is this just blog posts or custom data?
- User interaction cases - who does what?
- A visual design for your site to show the possibilities of fonts, colours and layouts
- A build and prototype of a working site, which then jointly review and iterate
- Final delivery and go-live, replacing your old site
- Full performance testing
- Professional security measures
Contact us for an initial estimate, as each project will be different.
ConnexCity is a people business linking the needs of firms in the City of London with people who live outside commuting distance
Razor Risk are a specialist software firm with offices in London and Sydney. We did a complete re-brand with a new logo, website and branding.
New Link Consulting
New Link Consulting are a specialist consultancy, service provider and innovator based in London.
Small Business Projects
A small business may have simpler needs than a full scale commercial web project, in which case there are simpler ways to get a website made.
- Instead of bespoke design, use a pre-made template from here
- Host it with Wordpress.com - starts from free, connecting your domain name costs £11 a year
This approach will not suit a firm who wants to sell on-line or want bespoke functions, as Wordpress.com is aimed at simple sites and restricts what can be done.
A typical small business project would cost from £250 including all the creation, configuration, domain and hosting for two years.
Gilbys Caprentry is a specialist builder of all things in wood.
The low-cost approach to getting on-line is to do it yourself. You get get yourself on-line with your own domain name and a nice looking website using Wordpress.com and a pre-made theme.
- We can give you a guide on how to use this approach
- Start a Wordpress.com site for free
- Add a domain name for £11 (plus registration)
- Add as many pages, images and content you wish
A DIY project using this approach can be completely free if you ignore a domain name and go with the free <mywebsite>.wordpress.com approach.
The Somerset Hardy Plant Society is a club for keen gardeners.
Shane Alderman Trust
Shane Alderman was a member of the UK paralympics team, now retired. The trust continues to raise money to support paralympic athletes.
Infinite Tanks is a popular multi-user on-line game. Nearly without limits.